Sunday, February 24, 2008

Latest Idea....

Tuesday Manning and the Grin Reaper.

Tuesday Manning wakes up on a bright sunny day to find her home besieged by a host of Snife wielding Grumps, led by the terrible Pixie King - Grin Reaper.
Its her job to battle them the best she can before her whole home becomes a dark, bleak place.

I think I have the next scene almost ready for Gold Horizon.
I still dont have a clue where Im going with Kit and Kaboodle, other than I think the little girl is some kind of Druid... or at least *my* idea of a Druid.

My home is starting to look pretty, but I have an empty bookcase stuck on the stairs and I cant move it. And of course, Tigger is sicker than Ive ever seen him - ever.

And I think I may be giving up on WoW entirely. I just - I dont see the point in playing it.

3 comments:

Starry said...

So, what happened?

Creatorschilde said...

Well, lets see - I message people, they ignore me, I check their blogs, and Im not actually listed as their friends anymore anyways...

So tell me whats the point?
And as you have so nicely pointed out *so* mahny times - we dont have anything in common anymore.

I give up. I refuse to fight for friendships when the other parties arent willing to put in any effort. I refuse to push myself on to people who ever so obviously want nothing to do with me, and dont agree with any of my ideas, philosophies or general way of life. I dont need the sarcasm, the snide comments, or the indifference.

People who want me as a friend, will actually bother to work for a friendship, and not just depend on me to constantly *push* and try and struggle to make those connections.

That phase in my life - *so* over.

I like you and Angel, I do. Id love to keep a friendship there, I dont burn bridges, thats not who I am. But Ill be damned if Im going to fight for something that should come easy any more.

Starry said...

(I tried to email this but your mail bounced.)

I only recall one instance of me missing messages. It was when I was
in the other room watching a movie with mom and forgetting to turn my
AIM to away. Once I came back and saw the messages, you had signed
off. I'm sorry.

Then I thought maybe it had something to do with Sunday morning, which
was also a goof on my part. I left the computer on all night
downloading some ripped Errol Flynn movies on bittorrent. I also left
my AIM on, but I wasn't there. I didn't wake up until a bit before
noon.

As far as blogs, I only have two, my LJ, and angstinc.org. You are
listed as a friend on both. Well, I guess Facebook counts as one.
You're linked there. Myspace is, I guess, a 4th, but I'm not aware you
had a myspace to link to? So no link there. Although if you have a
myspace, I'd add you.

I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding? I'm not going out of my way to
avoid you. The only thing I can really think that's changed in the
past few weeks is I step away from the computer a bit almost every
night now with the movies (or American Idol) I've been watching. I
generally forget to change my AIM status when I do.