Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Progress!

Shes nodding her head!

Coming down the stairs today, and shes got her usual armful of stuff - her beekah, her dinosaur, her piglets, her lamb, her cup.... and shes starting to whimper, because its pretty hard to get down the stairs when what you have in your arms weighs more then you do.
I turn to her and ask if I can help her, and she *nods*...
How sad is it that I choked up as I took some of the toys from her so she could finish.

Then, we get to the bottom, and she really starts fussing, so I do my usual sweep of the room to see what might be bothering her, and see her brother firmly planted with his puppy in front of the chair she usually puts her things on, so I ask her - is your brother in the way? And what do you know, I get *another*nod* glory hallelujah my daughter is finally figureing out how to communicate with me!!!!

Between that, and being told a short (less then a page) that I wrote was "the best they had ever read"
My morning is going remarkably well!
yay!

No comments: