Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hey Star.....

If you have any toons on Alextrasia.....
whisper "Mightofdan" and tell him you know Tanis, and ask for a guild invite.

Hes the leader of the guild, a *really* nice guy who I chatted with till midnight my time tonight, *and* he lives in Toledo! And no - hes *not* looking for a relationship, no Im not trying to fix you up, and Im getting the idea hes not intirely into women, so relax... *laughs*.

He invited me to the guild blindly today, but... yeah... *very* friendly place to be, enough so Imight make my toon there my new main.
I have at least three other toons on alli on that server that I will be adding to the guild, but a warning - the economy on that server is *harsh* - possibly the worst Ive ever seen... so move at your own expense - leterally;)

1 comment:

Starry said...

Snowwcone.

And a bag dropped for her before level 5. She's a keeper. :)