Thursday, April 3, 2008

Its Official...

Alvin and the Chipmunks is my new favorite movie. I really didnt expect to like it *this* much.
but yes, its *that* good, people...

new fave song? - The Witch Doctor. If I cant buy that CD ASAP I think my head will combust - and yes, Eva was grooving full steam to all the songs.

Next to watch - Nancy Drew (meh - Ill like it enough, but probably wont buy it) and Sweeny Todd, which Im not expecting to like at all, but I thought I would give it a shot. If I make it through the first 20 minutes, then Ill be surprised.

But if you want a really good laugh? Watch AatC - it will make your day!

2 comments:

Angelia Sparrow said...

Sweeney Todd is very good.
The first 20 minutes aren't gory at all.

It gets into a complete bloodbath later, right up there with The Hills Have Eyes.

Starry said...

nah, the Hills Have Eyes was much worse.

I didn't think Sweeney Todd was much worse than From Hell, overall.