Friday, November 21, 2008

So I changed my layout

and now I cant find the link to where I got my random daily thought thing anymore. ANd I dont like the change - but I cant find anything I do like that suits my current mood.

To go with a rather obscure way of explaining it...
Im kinda a pale blue, today. Washed out and used. But hopeful.

High points really are few and far between these days, it seems, and despite the high dose of anti-depressant, I feel the anxiety returning.
Its probably just Christmas.

But I do have a high point today. *laughs* Tigger brought home "Gremlins". Sooooo classic.
Low point? Rest of the day? no, not really. I think it probably the attempted nap that was broken because the demon of destruction wouldnt settle down and only when I chose to get up did I discover he had pulled *more* of the stuffing out of our duvet.
What did God teach me? Other than the fact that a hug from a 2 year old really *is* a cure for most everything? Other than my age old lesson of some stupid song my mother loved? (I wonder if I could write a "Everything I needed to know in life, I learned from the radio as a child"
1) No one ever promised me a rose garden.
2) Desperados wont stick around.
3) Queen of hearts is *dangerous*
4) Rainy nights are romantic.
5) The nicer you dress, the better you feel.

*laughs* yeah - anybody can tell me the name of the songs Im referencing, Ill give gold stars to... *laughs*

blah.

No comments: