Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am, a Type A.

There can be little doubt about that.
Self-motivated. Self-starter. Dedicated, Disciplined.
This, has always been me. I like being this way. I like being Bree Hodge crossed with a bit of Susan. I like having the clean house, the put together kids, the baking done and time for my games and embroidery too.

So tell me why I am suffering from a serious lack of motivation.
Lately, if it isnt a desperate need, I dont bother. Its not that I dont have the time, its just that I dont have the will. Theres something - it feels like theres something almost blocking me from doing anything at all.
Lists help a bit, but... than I get to the point where I cant even be bothered in making those again.

What the double H Hocky sticks is happening to me? (sorry, had to throw that in... my apologize...)

help?

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

sounds like the fatigue and apathy of depression, i know it well.

(((hugs)))