Tuesday, December 22, 2009

rantrantrant

Micah 6 -

7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams,
with ten thousand rivers of oil?
Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

8 He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

And yet, there are churches now refusing to feed the homeless, because some of them may be gay.

Isa 40
25"(A)To whom then will you liken Me
That I would be his equal?" says the Holy One.
26(B)Lift up your eyes on high
And see (C)who has created these stars,
The (D)One who leads forth their host by number,
He calls them all by name;
Because of the (E)greatness of His might and the strength of His power,
(F)Not one of them is missing.
27(G)Why do you say, O Jacob, and assert, O Israel,
"My way is (H)hidden from the LORD,
And the (I)justice due me escapes the notice of (J)my God"?

Its said that there are ten stars, for every grain of sand.
There is more "sand" on this planet, then there is water.

If God cares enough to call out every single star. If he has numbered the sand, and the hairs on our heads...

These are our holy-days... Do something today, that reminds you that God is watching - whomever you serve.

No comments: