Friday, May 16, 2008

Good to ask.....

  1. Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
  2. Will this choice contribute to my health or detract from it?
  3. Will this choice bring me long-term fulfillment or will it bring me short-term gratification?
  4. Will this choice add to my life force or will it drain me of my energy?
  5. Will I use this choice as a catalyst to grow and learn, or will I use it to beat myself up?
  6. Does this choice empower me or does it dis-empower me?
  7. Is this an act of self-love or is it an act of self-sabotage?
  8. Is this an act of faith or is it an act of fear?
  9. Is this choice coming from my heart or from my ego?
  10. Will this choice propel me toward an inspiring future or will it keep me stuck in the past?

1 comment:

Angelia Sparrow said...

There are valid times for all those acts.
There are times to act for yourself, and times to please others.
Times to instant gratify and times to defer.

Faith and fear aren't actually antonyms either. Many acts of faith are done from sheer terror.