Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All right....

I suppose its time for an update.

There really isnt much new. Jade is crawling, trying desperately to walk, falls down alot. Eva talks our ears off - or maybe I should say "lectures"...its funny, but a bit disturbing. Her tone is *so* forceful, and I have to wonder if thats what I sound like all the time.

If it is, I know why and where its from... So I just have to work on changing it. No one needs to sound like that all the time.

Lvl 41 mage. slowly working on a hunter on another server - blood elf, but shes only lvl 3. I try just to do one quest with her per day... definitely an alt. Have a shaman Ill have to work with eventually on another server yet, but.... Im not ready for that yet.

Tiggers pretty much a non functional being right now. Between his cousins suicide and just life piling up... I worry for him alot. In as much as I really worry about anything.

I have new pics of the kids, both taken in the last week or so....

Akiva, with pigtails


Jade.... being Jade.


and for comparisons sake....



Jade is in the Tigger outfit, Akiva, at about 5 months, is in the white.
Jades about 8 months.
*giggles* both asleep in the same bouncer. The differance is, that Eva *loved* the bouncer, Jade... not so much.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

look how simliar they look!!! AND OMG AKIVA with the pigtails!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!! I LOVE HER!