Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow

Lvl 36 mage, and finally have a decent guild, I think.. *yay!!!!!*
its about bloodywell time!

In other news - Eva now has this little thing of running around saying "Oh Duck"...its cute, but only because its innocent. She learned the word "Duck" from her baby Einstien videos, and for a while, it was her fave word... everything was a Duck, for a while. Now, its "Oh Duck"... and you just cant help but laugh at it.

Jade started trying to cruise a few nights ago - thats right, at 7 months. He just started crawling tonight.
Why do I think Im about to be run off my feet?

Eva also has a potty now, let the fun *there* begin as soon as I am brave enough to buy pull-ups. We are also working on the word "bees" (please). She doesnt like this very much - as what she could once just have handed to her, she now has conditions placed on it. We have already had many temper tantrums, and are expecting many more.

I started a "new job" of sorts the other night.
Im no longer a receptionist, but now just a personal trainer. Ill have to start my official courses and IPFA certification probably in the fall. Lots and lots of hard work which Im not looking forward to... at least not tonight when I am depressed, lonely and... well...
lets just say today was *not* a good mental health day.

Tomorrow is a new day, and it cant get much worse... sooooooo
yeah.

I just want a reason. Something to make sense of it all.

No comments: