Sunday, October 26, 2008

oh YES!!!

Last two weeks, I havent been able to work out- at all.
Because of an upping of my meds - well, to aviod a TMI situation, lets just say Ive had another roadblock of sorts, to my losing weight as well... an uncomfortable one, to say the least.

So - I havent been stepping on the scale. Ive been afraid to.
Today however, was weigh in, and I had to.

181! Down my weekly two pounds, but ... thats with sopping wet hair... so Im saying its really 180, because - well, yeah. It probably is...
But the point is, Ive lost at least 7, possibly even up to 9 pounds (trust me on this one, just go with me, ok?) in 4 weeks.

This week, Im back to the gym, so lets aim for another 5-7 pound weight loss in the next 2!
Oh *HAPPY*HAPPY*HAPPY* Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

If you are interested, watch Cleanse For Life video

http://www.isamovie.com/en/CleansedForLife.html

Very interesting. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

cb67@telus.net


Christina

Apryl said...

AWESOME congrats That is so good to hear!