Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Im not sure what to say. I have a lot on my heart today. Pointing that verse at the entirety of the USA is pointless - but, I wish I could explain it to them anyways.
Health care, military interests, even in their churches.

Im worried about Christmas - its eating me up and hurting me, every day. I think about it constantly, and I dont know what to do. Ive tried leaving it with God, and letting Him work quietly - but Tigger needs to know what to book for holidays. And so, I fret.

Im not one for leaving massive personal messages on my blog, but - Jan, if you're still reading this thing? Im waiting for you to contact me, trying to give you the space you wanted. If I dont hear from you by November, Im going to assume that you dont really want us to come up. And thats allright. But the balls in your court.
I love you.
I dont know what else to say.

But its all I can think of today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the boots are all over 210 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 190 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 250 dollars on every site. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?