Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For the record...

Akiva's first sentence - "Wheres the puppy"
Jade bites his cheerios in two
Akiva can now get in and out of the tub on her own.
Jade likes spaghetti and meatballs

When she wont eat a meal, I tell her, firmly - "Eat. You have to eat it before you can get down."
Last night she had a piece of pancake in her hand. She put it up to my mouth, and when I refused it, she went "Eat!". Wonder where she gets the bossiness from )

Max has discovered that it doesnt matter how many times the cats hiss at him, they still scatter when he runs at them. And oh how he enjoys the chase!

itunes is still evil.
Ive got my meds right to not have panic attacks, but I still get alot of negative symptoms. Looks like Ill have to up the meds yet again.

Hopefully, will be watching Ironman tonight.

So far, Ive lost one pound.
Im lonely, bored, and... well, migrainy and - just not having a mentally good day.
but I figured it was time to post *something*

2 comments:

Apryl said...

Two weeks and I will be home and we will be having thanksgiving and I will be there..... miss you hun!

Creatorschilde said...

yay! oh yay!

oh yeah - I was going to comment on your last post, and I thought about it, and thought about it, and finally came up with an answer to your question that satisfied me.

Read Ecclesiastes.
Read it again.
and again.

Than let me know if you *still* need the question answered.

and I am being full on serious. Read it. And again. And again.
then talk to me.