Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tonight

is day four of the migraine.
Its day three of barely being able to eat, blood sugar spikes and feeling generally sick.

Im pretty sure its all stress.
For the next three days... its all appt.

Tomorrow I am up at 5AM. Out the door by 8AM.
She has an appt at 9, an appt at 1030 and an appt at 1.

Tuesday, she has an appt at 1030, and an appt at noon.

Wednesday, its just one appt - but for the whole family, at 2.

There are appt. with Dr's, psychologists, social workers, speech pathologists, and occupational therapists.

On the surface, I think I look pretty damn calm and together. Underneath it all, Im about four seconds from a nervous breakdown, on the verge of tears, and unable to eat.

If I act - weird... or arnt around much, or - have stupid ideas, between now and the weekend? Just humour me, please?

No comments: