Sunday, July 25, 2010

Because I am a Lemming

ABCs of me

A - Accent: a bit english.

B - Bra Size - *almost* a 36C - were working on it.


C - Chore I hate : Vacuuming.

D - Dad's name: umm take your pick - Ian, Scott, Clayton....

E - Essential make up - eyeliner and mascara

F - Favorite perfume: Chanel #5

G - Gold or Silver: Gold, allergic to silver

H - Hometown: Terrace, BC

I - Insomnia: semi-regularly

J - Job Title: Home Dictator

K - Kids: Eva and Jade

L - Living arrangments: Condo, kids, hubby and cat.

M - Mums birthplace: I *think* it was Kitimat BC, but it may have been Vancouver.

N - Number of apples eaten: Thousands, easily.

O - Overnight Hospital Stays: Illness when I was a kid, three days, two days with son, three with daughter.

P - Phobia: Spiders.

Q - Quest: Wisdom, but Ill take Sainthood

R - Religious affiliation: Messianic Jewish, but Ill take "Bible Based Christian" if thats too confusing

S - Siblings - umm.. Lori, (Half) Jan (its complicated), Casey (whether she likes it or not), Apryl (I miss her)

T - Time I wake up - Usually 6AM, then I go back to sleep untill 8, if I dont go anywhere.

U - Unnatural Hair colors you've worn - Fuchsia, Orange Crush orange, white blonde.

V - Vegetable I refuse to eat - Eggplant

W - Worst habit - late night snacking

X - X-Rays Ive had - head, back and stomach

Y - Yummy foods I make - Chocolate chip cookie squares, rum balls and slumgullion

Z - Zany Quirk - I prefer to stand then to sit - period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.