Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh where to start....

Jade has been sick - in hospital for a day and on a ventilator sick. There was risk of pneumonia. It was horrid, and continues to be.
Either AKiva has hit the Terrible Twos a full 9 months early, or my working is having a horrible effect on her. Demanding, screaming, bossy, and inconsolable. Mom, if you read this, I could really use a visit and some parenting advise.
I am sick as well, and fighting it like Ive never fought it before. Ive just started back to full workouts - 20 min warm up, 20 min cardio, 20 min cooldown, full weight circuit (3 sets of 12) at least three times a week and at least one class a week. My body feels like its been run over, but it feels *good*... but I really cant afford to get sick.

Warcraft. Very readdicted. You know its bad when you spend downtime at work checking out the clients and figuring out what race they would be. Really hard to tell sometimes between Blood and Night Elves... There arent too many Trolls, but Ive found some. Still trying to figure out what the difference between Gnomes and Dwarves are, other than attitude. The worst is undead - try - I dare you - the next time you are in a public place - to keep a straight face while actually *dealing* with an undead. All I can think of is that silly BE joke about the undead and facials. Its horrible.
Yes, and I am back to having the worst case of Alt-itis in the world, I just cant help my pathetic little self. I *have* to do it this way - my obsessive personality forces it, and I thank God I can just sit back and still say - just a game, doesnt matter.

Other than that - we survive. Its scary and difficult, and - well - Im coping, but barely. Oh how thankful I am for my drugs!

No comments: