Saturday, March 15, 2008

well....

I have learned that when your hair is more than 50% grey - it will *not* turn the colour on the box - oh no - but will instead go many shades lighter. This is very frustrating when you want dark brown to blend a bit with your black tips, and end up with a very pretty medium brown.

Rafael finally has a pet.
Rafael has solo'd Ragefire Chasm.
Rafael officially rocks.

My boss is a Blood Elf. I am an Orc.
My co-workers are both Night Elfs.
I trianed a gnome yesterday. Her sister was an Orc. We decided this together, as she was a WoW addict as well.
I know, I am far too addicted when I start body-typing clients, but... you have no idea how hard you giggle when you actually see a Tauren walk into your place of business.

Kids are well. Eva still refuses to walk on her own. Its not that she cant, its just that she *wont.* As pretty as ever we are considering just never taking her out in public again - the attention she gets really is a little - overwhelming. Jade on the other hand is just - well - funny looking. Oh hes cute enough, and his smile is terribly infectious - but alot of that is simply because he *is* a funny looking kid. Not homely or anything just... yeah.... *laughs*
But his smile, and those big blue eyes. *sighs*

As for me? Well - Im doing - ok. Not enough sleep. Often, not enough food. But I ran the other night for 20 inutes for the first time in *ever* - only at 4.0 but it was a definite start. I can do almost 30 "girl" push ups now, and well - dont ask about the tumy crunches. My stomach muscles are so shot it isnt even funny. I cant do a crunch and get both legs up, so pilates classes are hell, but Ill keep working on it.
Mentally - meh. Im not suicidal, Im not homicidal, so *yay* there. But I dont want to do anything, and dont have alot of interest in doing things, and at times am finding it hard to even look after the kids. Too tired, too worn down. I keep hoping that the exercise will help, but... yeah. I won the "bad parent" of the week award today when I fell asleep and didnt wake up until 6. Poopers supposed to get fed at 5, and Toots needed a bottle by 5:30. She constantly amazes me - she was quiet and sweet tempered even after waiting so long for her dinner and diaper change. Toots...wellllllll.... I think hes still too young to have patience with his parents yet, and hes decided that anyone who isnt mommy needs to be screamed at - consistantly. But then I can look at him and know what he needs.
Was at Ikea yesterday, and almost strangled at least half a dozen parents who let there kids run wild, destroy things and throw temper tantrums in public. The one time Ive been in a restruant and Jade started fussing I took him outside and walked with him until he caled down. There was no way I was going to force any one else to suffer through his "Im so hungry and you didnt feed me in time so now I dont want my bottle until I calm down" fits. Its not fair to those who just wnat a quiet meal. And if Eva starts getting tempermental in a store we either take her out, or give her something to munch on, or more likely - just go home. Particularly in a place like Ikea. You *cant* tell me, if you are there with a scremaing 3 year old you are there because you are in desperate cant live without it need of something.
grrrrrr

Oh yeah - and a note to all Edmonton Drivers - pull your heads out of your asses, this isnt the first time this year we've had snow - stop acting like you just got off the boat from Bolivia and drive like a Canadian for a change - please.

OK - I think Im done now. *sheepish smile*
Have a good easter/lent?

No comments: