Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog as someone else day.....

Akiva Grace Romeo...

OK, this whole poop thing - I dont like it. At all. Totally inconvenient, and messy. I dont like messy. I like things where I want them, and mama takes things away from where I want them when theres poop involved.

And dont get me started on water. Whats the deal here? Everywhere I go theres water, and yeah, its fun but... being wet - not fun. Being wet and cold? Not fun. Having water poured on you? not fun. Mamas insane, I *know* it, because she does it *every*day*.

What does "seriously" mean and why does daddy laugh so hard when I say it?

Is there any way I could convince mama just to dump my cheerios in chcocolate and let me live on that? I mean, the oatmeals ok, and the yogurt - oh right.. yogurt... umm yeah, cheerios in chocolate and yogurt...
But the fruit cups? ugh.

Little brother - I want to feed you something.....
Why is it, when he kicks me, its funny, but when I kick him, he cries?

Pizza.. Id have to keep pizza.
and I want it all outside. Dont like inside. Even the wet outside is different. I say, we all just live outside from now on. Much better.
Me and pliglet, and beeca, and Dade.
yeah.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

ok.. I want to see and hear how she says "seriously" That made me and mom laugh!

OHH my little angel!!!