Sunday, May 10, 2009

help - anybody?

Payl?
The last three times Ive tried to eat meat, Ive gotten violently ill. Usually once it hits about mid intestine trac, so all I do is burp up this horrible *taste* and have the most noxious gas in the world.
So far, Ive tried beef, hamburger (by far the worst), and prawns. White fish (basa) which I love beyond all reason, I couldnt even chew. It just tasted *wrong*. So three times now, Ive had to sleep all day, drugged up on gravol just so I dont spend all day puking my guts out.
Is this what happened to you? Or has anyone else out there experienced something like this?

blech, and blech again.

In less dire, interesting news - I am angry at all three webcomics I read currently. Cathy having her inlaws suddenly move in with her is the stupidest thing *ever*. Retail has gone and done something I dont get at all, And in Least I Could do - welllll ok, maybe its just Rayne having another one of his little psychotic breaks with reality, but - I dontgetit!
bah.

and Im beginning to think I was right in the first place - I should hve let them go evil, just so we'd *have* bad guys. Because right now, all we have is an out of control cupid and his son, and no matter *how* utterly amusing the results of that are.... its certianly not something we can turn into a mainstream marketing ploy.... no matter how badly I may want to... *giggles madly*
That vid post was intirely revenge, wasnt it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of control Cupid and his son (but not together) could definitely market well at my pubs. Although they're bitching lately about taking the pretty twinks.

They say there's no interest in the young and gorgeous. I call bullshit there.