Wednesday, October 6, 2010

If you like reality -

with your gratuitous violence, I highly recommend "the Experiment"

Adrain Brody plays the lead, so of course - its perfect in execution.
Forrest Whitticker is opposite him, doing what he does best - the creepy yet innocent deranged...
And then, there's Clifton Collins Jr.  Better known as "Romeo" in the Boondock Saints sequel - doing what he does best...
And last, but not least, the ever adorable, traffic stopping Travis Fimmel, as a sadistic, khole eyed bastard.  Remind me star, to recast him, asap.

Its a brutal movie, but in the realm of "what happens when" I saw it as very plausible and realistic.  And Could even be used to illustrate the entirety of the American Phenomenon in Microcosm.

Ill watch it again before I return it, but I think I may also be adding it to my collection.
And not just because Brody is shirtless through most of it... and Clifton... and Fimmel....
uh, yeah

Honestly - its actually a good movie...

1 comment:

Angelia Sparrow said...

I'm having trouble getting hold of this. Every redbox in town has a picture! Not a one has the movie. Most frustrating.

On to the netflix queue it goes.