Friday, September 11, 2009

More picspam

Jade in his Camo pants. Hes changed and grown so much this year, it just blows my mind. But those pants just look adorable on him.













Akivas mattress had to be the most uncomfortable thing ever, and when we realized that she wasnt even sleeping on it, but just useing it as a pillow, we knew it was time to get her a new bed. Rather than just - buy a bed, we just got her a mattress for now, and obviously, it needed sheets.

Now one of the great regrets of my childhood is that mom and dad *never* let me pick out my own bedsheets/blankets/towels. I got stuck with old *old* cast offs from when they used to share a bed. So I was determined that Eva would have her own pick (within reason ). So today we went to bed bath and beyond, and after I convinced her - no, she wasnt allowed to get the same ones mommy was drooling over the other day, myself and a few others (she attracted 4 store clerks, with apparently nothing else to do other than coo and adore the little well behaved red-head) managed to get her to the kids section, where she instantly glommed to the softest, fluffiest things *ever* - also, the most obnoxious. So - pink and purple sheets, with fuchia comforter and throw pillows it is.

It suits her to a "T"